We are always interested in finding the best and brightest talent. If you are interested in working with UNIT, please send your resume and link to your portfolio site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer to drop-off a physical portfolio, please drop them off on Wednesday and pick them up the following Friday.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Current Openings: Mid-Level To Senior Level Designer
UNIT partners is a San Francisco Brand Strategy and Graphic Design firm with a passion for Hospitality, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods. We devise solutions that build emotional connections between brands and their audience through actionable insights and strategic design.
We are currently seeking an upbeat Senior Level Designer with strong conceptual and design skills.
We promote a professional yet casual environment that is fast-paced and results oriented. We are looking for team players as well as creative individuals who can take lead on their own projects, in a small studio. We are a collaborative studio so the ability to take direction is crucial.
Current projects include brand development, print collateral, packaging, retail store design and interactive projects — all for a diverse client base.
· Lead projects in a team environment
· Design from concept to completion
· Ability to jump into projects at various levels of completion
· Flexible and fast – able to meet deadlines
· Effectively meet and communicate with clients
· Lead and direct the intern to assist with projects and office management
· BA Degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
· Interest in working with hospitality, retail, and CPG brands
· Eager to work in a small studio where you have the opportunity to affect change and shape projects
· Have experience leading projects in a team environment
· Comfortable and relaxed in a fast-paced environment
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
· Organized and efficient, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks
· Great attitude and work ethic
· Passion for design
· Idea driven, confident and articulate
· High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word & Excel
Currently we are looking for candidates that are available to work on-site.
To be considered, you MUST respond with:
· Cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for UNIT and your favorite PMS color
· Salary Requirements
No phone calls please.